The virtual exhibition of economic achievements named "Neutral Turkmenistan", which was launched on November 1, is undoubtedly the first milestone on the path of our country towards the development of the digital space.
To find out the news from the "fields" of the virtual exposition, we met with Ilieva Gulbahar, Deputy Head of the Exhibitions and Fairs Department of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Turkmenistan.
- The exhibition "Neutral Turkmenistan" is the first virtual exhibition in our country. What can you say about this first experience for the organizer of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Turkmenistan?
- The first experience of holding something is always difficult, all the more so to organize and hold the first virtual exhibition.We had a lot of work to do.
It was difficult to draw up a work plan, to understand where to start.We visited virtual exhibitions from other countries to learn from the experience.As a result, we tried to make our exposition modern and, at the same time, with a national flavor.
- Several days have passed since the opening of the exhibition - how actively is it attended?
Since the opening of the exhibition, a large number of people have visited it, both from Turkmenistan and from foreign countries, such as Great Britain, Germany, Russia, Sweden, Turkey and others.
- Are there any feedback from visitors about the exhibition?
- We received a lot of positive feedback. For example, one visitor from England wrote: "Very bright beautiful site. Interesting exhibition. It can be seen that a lot of work has been done."
- "The strategy for improving the organization of exhibitions, fairs and conferences of Turkmenistan for 2020-2025" implies the use of the Internet space to organize all kinds of trade forums. The first experience has already been received, how do you plan to further use this experience of exposure in 3D format?
- That's right, we have already gained tremendous experience in conducting a virtual exhibition. Of course, this will not be the last such event, in the future we would like to expand the geography of the participants, there are plans to organize an international virtual exhibition in Turkmenistan. I'm sure we will succeed!
- What are the immediate plans of your department?
At the moment, we are preparing to hold an exhibition dedicated to the 25th anniversary of the permanent neutrality of Turkmenistan.
- Thank you for your time, and we wish you successful work!
- And thank you very much for your interest!