1.In Ashgabat, New Year's concerts of foreign pop stars will be held on the stage of the Winter Sports Complex.A gift for Ashgabat residents and guests of the Turkmen capital will be meetings with their favorite artists Dima Bilan, Nyusha, Jony, Irem Deriji and Mustafa Sandal.
Tickets for concerts can be purchased at the box office of the sports complex.
2. From February 1, 2023, “Turkmenistan” Airlines will reduce the price of air tickets for a number of international flights for Turkmen citizens by 30%. To date, “Turkmen Airlines” carry out regular flights from Ashgabat to Dubai (UAE), Frankfurt am Main (Germany), Istanbul (Türkiye), Kazan (Tatarstan, RF) and Moscow (RF).
3.The Canadian consulting company Arton Capital has published the rating of world passports, in accordance with which Turkmenistan took the 78th place.The report states that citizens of Turkmenistan can visit 16 countries without a visa, in another 47 countries they can obtain a visa on arrival, a visa is required in advance in 135 countries.
The leader of the rating was the UAE passport, whose holders can travel without a visa to 121 states.
4. JSC “Demiryollary” increases the depth of sales of train tickets in Turkmenistan. To date, tickets can be issued as early as 15 days before the trip. Previously, train tickets could be purchased 5 days before departure.
5. Russian Railways, together with the railways of Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan and Iran, will establish uniform reduced rates for container transportation along the eastern route of the “North-South” international transport corridor for 2023.
6. Tahir Atayev's orchestra invites to spend New Year's Eve with incendiary music. December 30 at the National Music and Drama theater named after Magtymguly will host a “Yolki.FM” concert. Everything will be here to create a festive mood, the musicians promise. The concert starts at 18:00.
7.The first symphony orchestra, in which only women from the Middle East play, will give a concert for the first time online.The concert program will include melodies popular in the East, flamenco compositions and excerpts from classical symphonies.
The head of the musical group called “Firdaus” is Alla Rakha Rahman, an Indian singer, composer and music producer, known in the world as the author of the music for the film “Slumdog Millionaire” and the winner of the “Oscar” in the nomination “For the best original music for the film”.
8. Baku is hosting the Week of Turkish Cinema. The festival was opened by the film Baglilik Hasan directed by Semih Kaplanoglu. The event was organized by the Ministry of Culture and Tourism of Türkiye, the Ministry of Culture of Azerbaijan, Yunus Emre Baku Institute and Yerli Düşüncə Association.
9. “Ahal” football players were awarded the championship cup for winning the championship of Turkmenistan this season.The awarding was held after the end of the match of the 28th round of the championship of Turkmenistan with “Ashgabat”, in which “Ahal” won with a score of 4:1.
The solemn ceremony of presenting the trophy of champions of Turkmenistan and gold medals to “Ahal” was held at the “Nisa” stadium in Ashgabat.The awards were presented to the team by the Chairman of the Football Federation of Turkmenistan Arslan Ainazarov.
10.Alexey Teplyashin from Kyrgyzstan set a new national record.The strongman dragged five railway cars weighing more than 100 tons.The athlete was preparing for this attempt for about six months.
The total weight of railway freight gondola cars is 106 tons.Each wagon weighs 21,5 tons and more.With his records, Alexey wants to captivate young people to go in for sports.
And he set a goal for himself: to move a passenger plane.