1. President of Turkmenistan Serdar Berdimuhamedov arrived on a working visit to the People's Republic of China to participate in the “Central Asia-China” summit to be held in the city of Xi'an. President Serdar Berdimuhamedov is expected to meet with Chinese President Xi Jinping today within the framework of the visit.
2. The fifth Central Asian climate change conference CACCC-2023 has started in Dushanbe, in which delegations from the countries of Turkmenistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan and Tajikistan took part. The participants of the conference discussed issues of preventing climate change in the region.
3. On July 23, in the newly formed village of Aba Annayev, Kyarizek etrap, Arkadag city, elections of members of the Gengesh will be held.
4. Letters of gratitude from Afghanistan, expressing deep gratitude for the next humanitarian aid sent to the Afghan people, were addressed to President Serdar Berdimuhamedov and the National Leader of the Turkmen people, Chairman of the Halk Maslahaty of Turkmenistan Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov.
5. The Turkish Embassy called on the citizens of their country in Turkmenistan, registered as voters, to vote in the second round of the presidential elections. You can vote in the embassy building in Ashgabat on May 20 and 21 from 08:00 to 22:00.
6.Representatives of the Magtymguly Turkmen State University took part in online training seminars organized by the Belarusian State University within the framework of a cooperation agreement between universities.
The webinars were devoted to the problems of studying biotechnology in higher educational institutions.During the forum, the parties also got acquainted with the work of specialized departments of universities.
The possibilities of internship for young specialists of Turkmen State University on the basis of the Belarusian University were discussed.
7. The Russian airline Nordwind Airlines has launched direct flights from Kazan to Tehran. This is the first Russian airline that connected the Republic of Tatarstan with Iran by direct flights. Now flights from Tatarstan to Iran will be operated every Tuesday and Friday, back - on Wednesday and Saturday. Passengers will spend about three hours on the way.
8.China and Kazakhstan have signed an agreement on mutual exemption from visa requirements.Citizens of both countries will be able to stay in the territory of another state for no more than 30 days from the moment of crossing the border and up to 90 days in a 180-day period.
In addition, two dozen more memorandums and agreements were signed, including a memorandum of intent to establish cultural centers and an agreement on international road transport.
9. “Manchester City” beat “Real Madrid” at home in the second leg of the 1/2 finals of the Champions League and reached the final of the tournament.The meeting was held at the “City of Manchester” stadium and ended with a score of 4:0 in favor of the British.
In the final, “Manchester City” will play with the Italian “Inter”, who reached the final the day before, beating “Milan” on aggregate.The decisive match of the Champions League will be held on June 10 at the Olympic stadium in Istanbul.
10.In the 7th round of the major league of the championship of Turkmenistan, 8 goals were scored and 17 yellow cards were shown.The most productive meeting was held in Mary “Arkadag” defeated “Energetik” - 5:1.
In the match between “Shagadam” and “Mer” a draw was recorded - 0:0, “Altyn asyr” defeated “Ashgabat” - 1:0, and “Nebitchi” outplayed “Ahal” - 1:0.As a result of the tour, “Arkadag” scored 18 points in six matches and is the first in the standings, “Altyn asyr” is on the second line (14 points), “Kopetdag” closes the top three (13 points).
In the group of outsiders are: “Ahal” and “Energetik”, which have 3 points each.
11.Turkmenistan celebrated the 10th anniversary of the Grassroots Football Day of the Asian Football Confederation.In honor of this day, a football festival was held at the training field of the Ashgabat stadium in the Turkmen capital, in which about 150 children took part.
The football festival was held in the format of game tasks.Several stations were located on the field, at each the children performed various exercises, played football.Children actively participated in relay races and games.