1. President of Turkmenistan Serdar Berdimuhamedov arrived on an official visit to the United Arab Emirates. Turkmen leader and UAE President Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan held talks in Abu Dhabi. Following the summit talks, a joint statement was adopted.
2. Turkish Airlines will make two charter flights from Istanbul to Ashgabat. Flights will take place on November 26 and 28. Let us remind that from November 2, 2022, the Turkish carrier resumed regular flights to Turkmenistan after a two-year break. Flights on the route Istanbul - Turkmenbashi are operated twice a week on Wednesdays and Thursdays.
3. The cost of pipeline gas supplies from Turkmenistan to China in January-October 2022 amounted to 8,23 billion USD, which is 53% more compared to the same period in 2021. Turkmenistan continues to hold the first place among the states supplying fuel to China through the gas pipeline.
4.Warm, sunny and dry weather is predicted in Turkmenistan for the coming week.For almost the entire week, the temperature in the south of Turkmenistan is predicted to be +19…+24 °C, on some days even higher than +25 °C in some places.
In the south of the country, even at night, on some days, the minimum temperature is above +10 °C.
5. On December 4, Ashgabat will host the Winter Cup 2022 intellectual tournament organized by the Delegation of the European Union. Everyone is invited to participate in the tournament - both teams and individual players; there are no age restrictions. One team can have up to 8 people. Participation in the tournament is free, but places are limited.
6. Livestock breeders of Turkmenistan are completing preparations for winter. Before the change of season, it is important to provide a food base and monitor the physical condition of the animals. Some large complexes in Turkmenistan use their own plots for growing fodder crops. In the off-season, livestock needs special attention from veterinarians and enhanced nutrition.
7. The Turkmen brand of modern clothing Däp has prepared for the release of a new capsule collection Däp Community for different manifestations of individuality. The collection includes warm hoodies, straight cut trousers, joggers, dresses and even jumpsuits. You can purchase Däp clothes and get acquainted with new products in branded stores located in Ashgabat.
8.Turkmenistan is preparing to take part in the world exhibition EXPO-2025, which will be held in Osaka, Japan from April 13 to October 13, 2025.For the design and construction of the National Pavilion in Osaka, the Ministry of Trade and Foreign Economic Relations of Turkmenistan has announced an international tender.
Tender documents must be submitted before December 21 at the address: Ashgabat, Archabil shayoly, 52.
9. Today, on November 22, negotiations between the Presidents of France and Uzbekistan will be held in Paris, following which it is planned to open an exhibition dedicated to Uzbek culture in the Louvre. During the summit meeting, issues of Uzbek-French cooperation in the fields of economy, culture and energy will be discussed.
10.The England team won a massive 6-2 victory over Iran in the World Cup match in Qatar.The meeting of the tournament was held in Doha at the “Khalifa” international stadium.
The English made the score 3:0 by the break.In the second half, Serdar Azmoun appeared in the Iranian national team, but the Leverkusen forward of “Bayer” did not have time to help his team.
As a result, the England team took the lead in the group B standings with three points.The Iranian team has no points.
In other matches of the day, the Netherlands team beat Senegal with a score of 2:0, while the teams of the USA and Wales did not reveal the winner - 1:1.