1.President of Turkmenistan Serdar Berdimuhamedov pardoned 308 people convicted of crimes.The corresponding Decree was signed on the occasion of the International Day of Neutrality.The pardoned are released from further serving the main sentence in the form of imprisonment, as well as from additional punishment in the form of imposing the obligation to live in a certain area.
2. The “Turkmenistan” Airlines has reduced the price of air tickets by 2,5% on its regular flights from Ashgabat on international routes. “Turkmen Airlines” carry out regular flights from Ashgabat to Dubai (UAE), Frankfurt am Main (Germany), Istanbul (Türkiye), Kazan (Tatarstan, RF) and Moscow (RF).
3. The President of Turkmenistan Serdar Berdimuhamedov was awarded the “Skillful diplomat” badge. The relevant Resolution was adopted by the Mejlis of the Milli Gengesh of Turkmenistan.
4. 18 tons of fresh tomatoes from Turkmenistan arrived Novosibirsk. As reports the Rosselkhoznadzor of the Novosibirsk and Tomsk regions, the products have successfully passed the procedures for full customs clearance and phytosanitary control. Turkmen tomatoes are permitted for further sale in Russia.
5. In Turkmenistan, a criminal group of grain thieves and bribe-takers in the agency “Turkmen Airlines” has been suppressed. The perpetrators were sentenced to long terms of imprisonment. Along with this, instructions were given to carry out the necessary work to identify specific measures aimed at eliminating the causes and conditions conducive to corruption and eliminating its consequences.
6.In the near future, it is possible to open a representative office of the “Russian Railways” company in Turkmenistan and a representative office of “Turkmendemiryollary” in Russia.
This is defined in the Cooperation Development Program for 2023-2025, which was signed by the head of the “Turkmendemiryollary” Agency Azat Atamyradov and the General Director of “Russian Railways” OJSC Oleg Belozyorov.
7. On the eve of the International Day of Neutrality, three films of the Creative Association “Turkmenfilm” were screened in Ashgabat. The audience was offered films: Bakyş directed by Wepa Ishankuliyev, Ynsan syrdaşy directed by Zulfiya Kadyrova and Uly baýragyň gymmaty directed by Iskendermuhammet Annamuhammedov.
8.A new textile enterprise has been opened in the Davlatabad district of the Uzbek city of Namangan.The factory was jointly launched by the Uzbek enterprise “Fazman textile” and the German clothing brand Hugo Boss.
The project cost was 40 million USD.At present time, with the launch of the enterprise, it employs 1500 people, in the future, with the expansion of production, the number of jobs is planned to increase to three thousand.
9.Croatia will become part of the Schengen area in 2023.From January 1, 2023, checks on persons at the internal land and sea borders between Croatia and other Schengen countries will be cancelled.
Checks at internal air borders will be canceled from March 26, 2023.From January 1, 2023, Croatia will also start issuing Schengen visas.Citizens of Turkmenistan can apply for Croatian visas at the Croatian Embassy in Türkiye (Ankara city).
10. Competitions among boys and girls dedicated to the International Day of Neutrality were held at the venues of the Olympic village in Ashgabat. The meetings were held between tennis players, volleyball players, football players, as well as chess players.