1. LC Waikiki plans to open its stores in Balkanabat, Turkmenbashi and Mary. Following how he opened the first official store on May 13 in Ashgabat.
2. The Central Bank of Turkmenistan has published statistics on the number of ATMs in Ashgabat and the country's velayats. There are 2 thousand 152 such devices operating throughout the country as of August 1, 2022. The most developed network of ATMs is in Ashgabat, where experts counted 453 devices.
3. The job fair was held on August 9 at the business center of the UIET. In total, 45 private enterprises and business entities participated from the Union.
4. The “Bayramali” sanatorium, located in Mary velayat, is one of the most famous health resorts in Turkmenistan. In addition, this is the only resort in Central Asia and Europe for the treatment of kidney diseases, based on climatotherapy.
5. Within the framework of the OperaFirst 2022 festival in Astrakhan, the days of culture of the Caspian states. The Day of Turkmenistan will be held on September 7, the concert program for it was prepared by pianist Mamed Huseynov and opera singer Daria Huseynova.
6. Family, work, household chores day after day, and now you have already forgotten when you last met your friend. But friendly communication favorably reflects on mental and physical health. This article brings together five reasons that indicate that it's time to drop all the hassle and set up a meeting with your friends this coming weekend.
7. The entire Japanese government has resigned. The incumbent Prime Minister Fumio Kishida intends to change the composition of the cabinet in order to stop the decline in voter support and cut off any ties with the “Unification Church”, a religious sect that was at the center of the scandal after the assassination of former Prime Minister Shinzo Abe.
8. French fashion house Dior has renewed its collaboration with Hollywood actor Johnny Depp. The “Pirates of the Caribbean” star has already taken part in a photo shoot, authored by the famous photographer Greg Williams. Johnny Depp will be the face of men's fragrance Sauvage for a year.
9. The delegation of Turkmenistan participated in the parade at the opening ceremony of the Islamic Solidarity Games in Konya. The standard-bearer of the team was the Turkmen weightlifter Hojamuhammet Toychiev.
10. The 3rd round of the 2022 Turkmenistan Football Championship kicks off today. “Kopetdag” at home will take Balkanabat “Nebitchi”. The game will start at 19:00. In the central duel on Friday in Turkmenbashi, “Shagadam” and “Altyn asyr” will meet.