1. Turkmenistan is preparing for the summer holiday season on the coast of the Caspian Sea. The construction of a cottage complex, which is proposed to be called Rowaç, is being completed in the “Avaza” National Tourist Zone.
2. The President of Turkmenistan instructed during a meeting of the State Security Council on Thursday to eliminate the shortcomings made while observing the rules of the road and improve legislative acts to further strengthen road safety.
3. The Malaysian oil and gas company “PETRONAS Carigali (Turkmenistan) Sdn Bhd” announced the availability of an open vacancy for the position of a technician in Kiyanly. It is possible to get the application forms at the address: Ashgabat, S. Turkmenbashi Avenue, 81 (block-B).
4.Cultural and Entertainment center “Gala” is again open to visitors. “Gala” has everything for a quality holiday: restaurants, mini-parks, a children’s entertainment area with trampolines and swings, and during the summer season, the largest swimming pool with a water park in the area is available to visitors.
The center is open to visitors from 10:00 to 22:00, seven days a week.
5. Kiberone International Cyber School in Ashgabat continues to enroll schoolchildren from 6 to 16 years old for programming and digital technology courses. The courses teach to develop websites and mobile applications, create computer games, engage in web design, CEO and SMM promotion. Phone: +993 63 63 91 92.
6. “Turkmenpost” in its online store launched the exclusive sale of smart watches from the Turkmen manufacturer Agzybirlik Tilsimaty. The line of gadgets, developed jointly with Chinese companies, was called Saglyk. Computer mice, gaming keyboards, speakers and webcams are also available in the online market.
7. An international scientific conference, dedicated to the prospects for managing the Darvaza gas crater will be held on June 23 in Ashgabat. The forum will bring together leading experts in the field of energy. It is available to get acquainted with detailed information about the conference on the official website www.ogt-turkmenistan.com.
8. Representative of Turkmenistan will participate in the XIII International Economic Summit, which will be held in the capital of Tatarstan from May 19 to 21. KazanSummit 2022 is an effective platform for economic interaction between the regions of Russia and the countries of the Islamic world.
9. On the eve of the 77th anniversary of the Victory in the Great Patriotic War of 1941-1945, a flower-laying ceremony was held at the “Eternal Flame of Glory” memorial in the Fraternal Garden of Astrakhan. The consul of Turkmenistan Guych Garayev participated in the event.
10. Uzbekistan permitted to mine crypto currencies using electricity, generated by solar power plants. All operations with virtual currency of local and foreign companies were exempted from income tax. To do this, companies must be registered with the National Agency for Perspective Projects of Uzbekistan, which regulates the circulation of crypto currencies.
11.Diego Maradona’s T-shirt, in which the Argentine footballer scored one of the most famous football goals in history, was sold at a record 9,3 million USD online auction.
It was in this T-shirt that Maradona scored a goal with the “Hand of God” against England in the quarter-finals of the World Cup in Mexico.